Price from 395 SEK
- Price information: 395 SEK
- Location: Cassel’s concert hall Grängesberg
- Phone number (Booking): +46 0771 62 62 62
- Email: email@example.com
- Visiting address: Bergsmansvägen 33 Postal address: 772 40 Grängesberg
Guaranteed a musical stir with a lot of humor – all at furious speed. Don’t miss this show, especially if you like tanning and also like music … TICKETS FEBRUARY 25.
Östen med Resten was given the name of Lasse Berghagen in live broadcast and the Swedish people’s hearts they have won during many years of intensive touring. Tasty arrangements are mixed with crazy humor that reaches all the way to the last row of chairs. “- We play everything from Led Zeppelin to Finnish snapshots.”
Everyone knows that Östen med Resten made a success in the Melodifestivalen with the song “She comes with sunshine”. Fewer people know that the group was doped. “- We used OP doping,” says Östen Eriksson. The following year, Enanger’s pride charged for a new butcher’s coup. The contest entry Maria is a really southern stroke – A one-time samba, you might say or Latin music in sparsely populated format. Suddenly Östen Eriksson, Jens Kristensen, Gunnar Morén and Staffan Lindfors were transformed into hip-diving sex bombs.
When Östen Med Resten performs, there is a tradition of gambling. Add a humorous touch to the performances, something that has always been the group’s signature. Musical finery, musical humor. So the show can be summarized. Don’t miss this show, especially if you like tanning and also like music …
Facts about band members:
- Östen Eriksson, born at Boda Wildlife Research Station in Enånger 1st March (same date as Svenne Hedlund and Harry Belafonte) 1958. Plays among others. a. review in Iggesund and has played sperm.
- Jens Kristensen, together with his brother Göran grew up in Väja, outside Kramfors and then moved to Iggesund. Both old “mills” that may have left their mark. Either one becomes silent and bound or the other way around. You can guess what Jens became.
- Gunnar Morén, violin, dreams of singing Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive” solo. He is an incredible musician and music humorist who has mastered everything from the French Hot Quintet to the Brandenburg concerts.
- Staffan Lindfors, bass, engaged to the band in the middle of an earthquake in Los Angeles, thinks life is too short to drink bad wine.
Four true gentlemen who all know how to play bagpipes, but fail.
The duration of the concert is 2 hours 25 minutes including a 20 minute break. Picnic serving during the break.
Book your ticket online, Visit Dalarna on 0771-62 62 62 or at your nearest Tourist Information in Dalarna. Wheelchair and attendant tickets are only sold at Tourist Information and Visit Dalarna tel. 0771-62 62 62 (not online).
Arr: HPM Entertainment
Facilities and service
- Access for the disabled
- Handicapped Parking
- Hearing loop
- Disabled Toilet
09 October 19:30 – 21:45